Love's
Never
Enough
The different reads

SUIE MICH Menn Xinn dd LM style Rookie
Wednesday, February 24, 2010 @ 1:57 AM
Needy.

A partner is never needy unless bromance happens and he/she turns needy in order to get that little assurance, affirmation, attention , or whatever for the other partner.

- suie.

I have to congratulate myself for randomly reading through two chapters of my FMS. Which is like up & coming on Friday.

Have this crazy craving for caffeine. Particularly Vanilla Latte from Starbucks. But i am just plain to lazy to go grab it. -.- Goodness.
{I'd prolly just run to 7-eleven to get some substitute for it.}

Boyfriend have been ignoring me because of War-crafts. Talk about it when you first have him giving up the game, switching off the comp for you. And definitely not having you seeing the sunset alone as he walks away with his mates. {Just quoting} :)

I have been semi-stressed, Busy, bored and filled with tons of things to do, but then you just don't feel like doing. Man. This feeling kinda sucked.

Okay, enough of my randomness, gotta run and get dinner before i turn into some starving monster. Toodles.

P.s: i love what i do, but i couldn't do and i begun not to regconise myself.

Labels:

Rocket upp here!
monthly archive

October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011
recent entries

The many many times. random.randomer.randomest the random! POEMS? 1 year 1 year 1 year Happy 1 year anniversary :) wowinstantmoney:) the feeling of love. I MISS MY GIRL :(Hi im back been having UTs this f... Picture Perfect.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS