Love's
Never
Enough
The different reads

SUIE MICH Menn Xinn dd LM style Rookie
Sunday, February 7, 2010 @ 6:09 PM
Picture Perfect.

Guess it was repetitive, isn't it ?

I did not realize how much it hurt, how much i had stop myself to cry, that i realize when i start not to control, everything flowed out.

Not forgetting of course, that i was a crybaby.


Love is but such a pain in the ass.
I told myself once that when the previous one falls, i should have given it up.
But what do you see now, what do i have now. A chance.

I don't need/want/have any feeling for this particular thing.

Is getting deeper, mundane, tiring and stained.


Where's the white knight of mine, wait... i mean, where's my black knight ?

Sighs*

signing off ;
SUIE.



Rocket upp here!
monthly archive

October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011
recent entries

title-less When things get by. Booo im back!Did gym today for 3 hours, met a real... Waking up from my dreams. BOOOOOOOOOO BOOOO! Persuading someone Guess who's back When you re-mix "old yellow bricks" and solange's ... Its the 3rd of Jan & im going to blog about new ye...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS