Love's
Never
Enough
The different reads

SUIE MICH Menn Xinn dd LM style Rookie
Monday, February 22, 2010 @ 8:46 PM
The many many times.
I am envious.
Zealous and jealous in fact.

Gawd.
I love my skin, the color too. :)
The tan. The texture. The stretch and tension.
I love how the way my hair goes.
I love my fingers, i love how they bend instead of being totally straight. :)

But, in this world you have to be more than that isn't it? the stereotyped beauty, the other beauties you see in your eyes and you wonder why don't you have it ?

The kind of unattained beauty. I am really missing the times, i lost all my pictures. I hope my drive's is good enough for the technicians to get my pictures out. :(

Ima good and sad kid.
I am trying hard to be good. People give me a hand and make it easy for me. :x

Vegan.Vegan.Vegan. Pray.Pray.Pray. GoodCause.GoodCause.GoodCause.

Loves suie;

I want to fly away.

Rocket upp here!
monthly archive

October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011
recent entries

random.randomer.randomest the random! POEMS? 1 year 1 year 1 year Happy 1 year anniversary :) wowinstantmoney:) the feeling of love. I MISS MY GIRL :(Hi im back been having UTs this f... Picture Perfect. title-less
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS