Love's
Never
Enough
The different reads

SUIE MICH Menn Xinn dd LM style Rookie
Saturday, February 13, 2010 @ 1:00 AM
wowinstantmoney:)

I want my bowling ball :(



i miss my girlfriend freaking much.
anyway im just so bored, so i came here to blog.

i just won an instant $300 :)
my uncle came to challenge my intelligence, he showed me a stack of $10 notes and asked me to guess how many there was.
I had 3 tries. 1st try WRONG 2nd WRONG awwwwwwwwww !
then the magic happened & just like that im $300 richer :)




Indeed there's none like you.
Rocket upp here!
monthly archive

October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011
recent entries

the feeling of love. I MISS MY GIRL :(Hi im back been having UTs this f... Picture Perfect. title-less When things get by. Booo im back!Did gym today for 3 hours, met a real... Waking up from my dreams. BOOOOOOOOOO BOOOO! Persuading someone
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS