Love's
Never
Enough
The different reads

SUIE MICH Menn Xinn dd LM style Rookie
Saturday, February 13, 2010 @ 6:50 PM
1 year 1 year 1 year
Valentine's day 2009



Yesterday GIRLFRIEND called, i super happy can :)
can hear her sweet sweet voice :D

Another day without my girl, emo liao la -.-
well i spent rhe day watching HI my sweetheart <3
okay la i know i very lag, but still its super nice and sweet la!
Okay so im going to buy a PS3 wait for my dearest to come back then buy tgt :)
awww i miss her :(

I BET SHE'S STILL SLEEPING :O just like my other family members !




waiting for the next CALL :)

Rocket upp here!
monthly archive

October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011
recent entries

Happy 1 year anniversary :) wowinstantmoney:) the feeling of love. I MISS MY GIRL :(Hi im back been having UTs this f... Picture Perfect. title-less When things get by. Booo im back!Did gym today for 3 hours, met a real... Waking up from my dreams. BOOOOOOOOOO
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS