Love's
Never
Enough
The different reads

SUIE MICH Menn Xinn dd LM style Rookie
Thursday, February 18, 2010 @ 9:11 AM
POEMS?


I really really hate you but i love you so much too
i really really want to kill you but in the end i would kill myself too.
-chan su ie


GIRLFRIEND WENT CRAZY AND MADE A HATEFUL POEM!


We are poles apart definitely worlds apart.
but in our hearts we never will part.
-chan su ie


The stary nights, i seek your face
I gaze into the moon, i found you there.
There stood a lady, so beautiful my knees went weak
When i looked up, there you were right beside my feet.
-ATYJ



There can be a million and one things i love, but i love the times when i go crazy about you.

ATYJ TO CHAN SU IE.

Rocket upp here!
monthly archive

October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011
recent entries

1 year 1 year 1 year Happy 1 year anniversary :) wowinstantmoney:) the feeling of love. I MISS MY GIRL :(Hi im back been having UTs this f... Picture Perfect. title-less When things get by. Booo im back!Did gym today for 3 hours, met a real... Waking up from my dreams.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS