Love's
Never
Enough
The different reads

SUIE MICH Menn Xinn dd LM style Rookie
Monday, April 5, 2010 @ 6:55 PM
Booo the blog is dead, so is my shift key!
do u know how blooody inconvenient that is DO YOU!
HAHAHAHA okay over exclaiming :)
so well school is starting real soon, damn excited to get my 3.5-3.8 GPA
I sound damn confident uh ?

Enjoyed my holidays - basketball ,ite fair - basketball -girlfriend, girlfriend more girlfriend & basketball is all i did this holdiays
didnt get a job again! :(
NOW im waiting to piece jigsaw puzzles with my love, frame them up & keep next time can hang :)
im still annoyed with my shiPublish Postft key. GAH


If given another chance to start over,many things would changed but one thing which would remain is that you would still be my girl.
Rocket upp here!
monthly archive

October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 January 2011
recent entries

BOOOits been long, like usualSTUPID GIRLF MUST BE ... When the days get by; then you realize its' all no... What's than that Okay im guilty as charged :( i've been playing war... Needy. The many many times. random.randomer.randomest the random! POEMS? 1 year 1 year 1 year
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS